- Parents / Guardians of day scholars should ensure that their children are regular and punctual in
attending school and they prepare their lessons properly at home every day.
- Ensure the neatness of students in uniform, combing hair, polishing shoes and wearing identity card.
- Ensure that students have taken sufficient breakfast.
- Ensure the maintenance of timetable of school.
- Ensure that their children are not wearing any type of ornaments, watches, and flowers when he/she is in the school uniform.
- Try to avoid outings, tours, visits to relatives, during the working days of the school.
- Ensure that leave letters for their wards are reached in time.
- Guide the students to read the portions covered 5 times regularly.
- Ensure that communications and circulars from the school are read and necessary steps are taken.
- Ensure that works assigned from the school are done and submitted on the prescribed date.
- Ensure the submission of news review on all Mondays
- Guide and encourage the students to wake up at 5 ‘o'clock and sleep before 10 o'clock.
- Guide and encourage the students to write the time management diary honestly.
- All activities of the school are learning experience. Encourage and ensure the participation of students.
- Encourage and allow students to mingle, play and visit their relatives.
- Additional holidays will be informed through a diary or through telephone by the group leader.
- Install a TV and computer in the commonplace of the house and minimize its usage.
- Avoid unnecessary remarks about teachers or school in the presence of students.
- Ensure the participation of parents in the programs held in the school.
- Avoid Private tuition, encourage and advise students to clear
doubts from the class itself.
- Parents / Guardians will get all the information regarding
the student from the office.